Hey I’m Back!
I’ve decided to try to blog “like crazy”. So some of my posts will be more serious, and others just notes. Perhaps many will be unfinished thoughts — others, actual pieces (well, attempts at pieces). Anyhow, I’m going to start a section called, Youtube Summary, which will have a little more written description of what I’m talking about on Youtube. The other sections will be “medical school” and “health news.” I hope you enjoy! We’ll see how this goes after four years 🙂
1 Comment »
- i’m back! (for a bit)
- a “new” take on eggs — they’re not bad!
- More fish, fish oil, omega 3
- What fish and what fish oil should I eat?
- Strategies to Prevent and Treat Vitamin D Deficiency
- Follow up to Omega-3’s
- Fish Oil Saves Babies
- Youtube Video on Omega-3 and Fatty Acids
- References for Blog Entry Titled, “Fish Oil Saves Babies with Short Gut”
- Hey I’m Back!
- Youtube Summary of Probiotics
- Professor Lamont, Doctor Aas, and the Bacteria