Sorry I’ve been missing for a while — third year medical school was a whirlwind, and then I took a research year off where I started working on starting a non-profit and other activities. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and to hope writing to you soon! I’ve been slow about getting back to your questions — I am very sorry about that. Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any pressing questions. Thank you! Jeff
- i’m back! (for a bit)
- a “new” take on eggs — they’re not bad!
- More fish, fish oil, omega 3
- What fish and what fish oil should I eat?
- Strategies to Prevent and Treat Vitamin D Deficiency
- Follow up to Omega-3’s
- Fish Oil Saves Babies
- Youtube Video on Omega-3 and Fatty Acids
- References for Blog Entry Titled, “Fish Oil Saves Babies with Short Gut”
- Hey I’m Back!
- Youtube Summary of Probiotics
- Professor Lamont, Doctor Aas, and the Bacteria